The code requires local authorities to publish the following information about their counter fraud work:
- Number of occasions they use powers under the Prevention of Social housing Fraud (Power to Require Information) (England) Regulations or similar powers,
- Total number of employees undertaking investigations and prosecutions of fraud
- Total number of professionally accredited counter fraud specialists
- Total amount spent by the authority on the investigation and prosecution of fraud
- Total number of fraud cases investigated.
PEMBURY PARISH COUNCIL HAS NO STAFF MEMBERS UNDERTAKING FRAUD INVESTIGATION WORK AND THEREFORE THERE IS NO INFORMATION TO PUBLISH.